MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20210223 【 Online concert!! 】(5)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20210223 【 Online concert!! 】(5) Empty
發表主題: 20210223 【 Online concert!! 】(5)   20210223 【 Online concert!! 】(5) Empty周二 2月 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Online concerts
Connect with musicians from the comfort of your home

For musicians and their fans alike, it's hard to beat the excitement of a live concert.

For fans, gathering with others who share their passion and seeing their favourite musicians face to face is a thrill.

For musicians, concert tours allow them to connect with their listeners and earn the bulk of their income.

So what happens when live tours are no longer possible?
The world found out in early 2020 when governments needs to restrict travel and ban large gathering because of the coronavirous.

Tours and concerts were canceled , leaving musicians and fans disappointed.

But musicians are creative, and technology can bring people together in ways that were impossible just 10 years ago.

And so one performer after another began to offer online concerts.

These online concerts tended to be simple.

Since people were required to stay at home, musicians filmed themselves playing in their houses.

They live streamed their songs, so it didn't involve editing video or mixing sound in a studio.

Sometimes , artists would spend time talking between songs.

Audiences loved these online events.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
bulk
It's amazing to watch the little ants pick up the bulk.

ban
The city government has decided to ban street vendors throughout the whole city.

concert
in concert with someone
Connie finish this project in concert with her coworkers.
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20210223 【 Online concert!! 】(5)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: