MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20210220 【 Facial Recognition Technology!! 】(3)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20210220 【 Facial Recognition Technology!! 】(3) Empty
發表主題: 20210220 【 Facial Recognition Technology!! 】(3)   20210220 【 Facial Recognition Technology!! 】(3) Empty周六 2月 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Facial Recognition Technology

Personal facial recognition protection has several benefits.

It is instantaneous , and it relieves us of the need to memorize passwords or PINs(personal identification numbers).

However , a device will require a passcode in the rare event it doesn't , for whatever reason, recognize the user's face.

Is there a downside to rapid spread of facial recognition technology?

There are numerous concerns about the use of facial recognition.

Primarily, the concern is that it undermines privacy.

The installation of more and more cameras in public-and private-place is now a part of everyday life.

Those camera are being linked with huge image databases.

This means people can be observed and recognize of wherever they go and doing whatever they do.

Cameras on every lamppost may make public spaces safer, but keeping law-abiding citizens under constant watch is disturbing to many.

In the age of the coronavirus and the widespread wearing of masks, facial recognition system are having some difficulty.

A mask cover many of the facial data points used by recognition software to confirm a person's identity .

In response, facial recognition systems are being trained to use less facial data.

That could affect how dependable it is as a method of identity detection and authentication.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

instantaneous
Death is instantaneous to anyone who drink this bottle of poison.

undermine
The king had a feeling that his officials were trying to undermine his throne.

law-abiding
The law-abiding residents did exactly as what the city government had asked them to do.

authenticate
Experts compared Van Gogh's other paintings to authenticate this one .

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20210220 【 Facial Recognition Technology!! 】(3)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: