MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20180820 【 Take care of your spine 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20180820  【 Take care of your spine 】 Empty
發表主題: 20180820 【 Take care of your spine 】   20180820  【 Take care of your spine 】 Empty周一 8月 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Take Care of Your SPINE

Exercise is also an important factor in the health of your spine.

Stretches can help the muscles around your spine relax and allow bones to shift into better alignment.

Strength exercises with light weights or bodyweight exercises like pushups can also help by strengthening the muscles around your spine.

However,don't overdo the exercise , as repeated motions can strain the muscles around your spine, as can trying to lift heavy weights with poor technique.

Your diet also affects the health of your spine because many vitamins are necessary for bones and nerves.

In particular, B vitamins and mega-3 fatty acids help keep nerves healthy, so you may want to consider taking a supplement.

Another important factor is vitamin D, which is imperative for strong bones.

Vitamin D can come from some foods, but it's also absorbed from sunlight, so it may help to do some of those back exercises outside.

Ultimately , many of the actions necessary to keep your spine healthy are identical to those used to preserve your health in other ways.

So protect your back, and the rest of the body will benefit.

---------------------------------------------
imperative
A well-written script is imperative for a successful movie.
The most imperative thing to do is make sure everyone is safe.
alignment
The garage is now giving a special discount for wheel alignment.

strain
Alex strained the muscles in exercise.
She stained her ears trying to heart what her parents were talking about in their room.

full of beans
He's full of beans.
He exaggerates the facts.

alive and kicking
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20180820 【 Take care of your spine 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: