MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20180428 【 St. Peterburg, Russia:city of royalty 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20180428 【 St. Peterburg, Russia:city of royalty 】 Empty
發表主題: 20180428 【 St. Peterburg, Russia:city of royalty 】   20180428 【 St. Peterburg, Russia:city of royalty 】 Empty周六 4月 28, 2018 4:14 pm

st.Peterburg,Russia: city of royalty

Peterhof Palace
A visit to Peterhof Palace is like being transported back to the time of the Russian emperors.

Indeed, the palace was the official summer residence for Peter the Great.

The famous emperor founded the palace in the early 1700s.

Architects used Peter's designs to create a splendid complex consisting of several palaces and three parks.

Later Peter's daughter Elizabeth had the Grand Palace, park and fountains expanded.

Today the Lower Park is a visitor favourite with its 150 fountains.

Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood

This brightly-colorer church with its onion domes and distinct architectures on of St. Peterburg's most recognized landmarks.

The church contains beautifully detailed mosaics created by famous artists of the time.

A city cruise

One of the best ways to see the city is by water.

Boat rides along the rivers and canals provide an opportunity to view famous bridges, magnificent cathedrals, imperial palaces and more.

No matter what form of transportation you use, a trip to St. Peterburg is one you'll never forget.
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20180428 【 St. Peterburg, Russia:city of royalty 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: