MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20180404【 Technology and Mental Health 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20180404【 Technology and Mental Health 】 Empty
發表主題: 20180404【 Technology and Mental Health 】   20180404【 Technology and Mental Health 】 Empty周一 4月 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Technology and Mental Health
How connected are we to good mental health?

Adults have always been concerned about new trends and how they affect youth.

Generation gaps exist because, as time progresses, new developments can lead to new attitudes and values.

But American professor of psychology Dr.Jean M. Twenge recently noticed something abnormal about the way this present generation of teens is developing.

According to Twenge, the qualities that characterize the attitudes and values of a new generation usually reveal themselves gradually.

But instead of a progressive expression of the qualities that define a generation , there was an abrupt shift around 2012.

Not only was it a change in attitude , but it also was a radical change in behaviour.

And it all centered on the time that smartphone ownership in the United States exceeded about 50percent of the population.

Twang argues that since the 1970s American culture has placed more and more value on individuality and independence .

But this generation of teenagers is suddenly less likely to leave the house without their parents.

she even found that 12th graders went out less often in 2015 than eighth graders did in 2009.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone give me some attitude
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20180404【 Technology and Mental Health 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: