MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20171102 【 The sights and sounds of Kyoto 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20171102 【 The sights and sounds of Kyoto 】 Empty
發表主題: 20171102 【 The sights and sounds of Kyoto 】   20171102 【 The sights and sounds of Kyoto 】 Empty周四 11月 02, 2017 3:17 pm

The sights and sounds of KYOTO
It is too close not to go.

Even though it is only a hop,skip and a jump away from taipei,my husband and i had never visited Japan.

So we decided it was time.

We took a long weekend and ventured into a land of elegant gardens, interesting buildings and beautifully dressed geisha.

Kyoto is a great walking city , and we proved it by racking up about 15 kilometres the first day.

First, we strolled through the gardens of Myosin-ji.

This led us to Kinkaku-ji, the Golden Pavilion, a dazzling, gold-plated building reflected in the nearby pool.

The entire setting with autumn-colorer trees took our breath away.

From there we headed down the hill to Ryoan-ji, one of the symbols of Kyoto.

This peaceful-looking rock garden, displaying 15 magical rocks, has existed since 1450.

A little barbecue house in an enchanting alley of the Gion District provided a delicious dinner before we fell into bed.

The next day we hiked Kyoto's top tourist site-Fushimi Lnari-Taisha.

Its thousands of vermilion gates lead you up a 4-kilometer-long wooded , mountain path.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20171102 【 The sights and sounds of Kyoto 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: