MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20170510 【 Cruise Alaska 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20170510 【 Cruise Alaska 】 Empty
發表主題: 20170510 【 Cruise Alaska 】   20170510 【 Cruise Alaska 】 Empty周三 五月 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Cruise ALASKA
Adventure awaits on sea and on land

Last June my brother and i joined his father and brother and our kids in Seattle for a seven-day Alaskan adventure.

With so many cruise lines to choose from, we finally settled on a line that was considered to be exceptionally educational.

Excitement mounted as we boarded the ship.

The room my husband and i shared was a veranda stateroom on an upper deck, giving us a clear view of extraordinary beauty.

Whenever we sat outside , we bundled up due to the cold.

We found ourselves in Juneau, Alaska's capital, the next day.

We had booked various excursions far in advance.

The kids and i went on a whale-watching boat where we caught sight of immense humpbacks that breached and spouted near our boat.

Afterward we enjoyed a tram ride, hike and Alaskan crab legs before reboarding.

The next morning park rangers boarded our ship and narrated our visit to Vlacier Bay National Park and Preserve.

The beautiful , sunny day afforded jaw-dropping views of unending mountain ranges, gushing waterfalls and glaciers.

We were also lucky enough to spot mountain goats,whales, puffins and sea lions.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20170510 【 Cruise Alaska 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: