MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20170223 【 Annie Lennox: A lasting voice 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20170223 【 Annie Lennox: A lasting voice 】 Empty
發表主題: 20170223 【 Annie Lennox: A lasting voice 】   20170223 【 Annie Lennox: A lasting voice 】 Empty周四 2月 23, 2017 2:57 pm

ANNIE LENNOX:
A Lasting Voice

Annie Lennox's career took another turn when she accepted an invitation from Nelson Mandela to visit South Africa in 2003.

She was a guest of 46664, Mandela's HIV/AIDS foundation, and saw the ugly reality of the disease.

Since that time, Lennox has worked to raise awareness, especially regarding the high number of female victims.

"It's about human rights, gender and social justice and behavioural practices," she says.

Communication

Though many see her as a celebrity, Lennox doesn't feel that she fits in with that crowd.

"What i am is a musician and a communicator." she offers instead.

"I want to make something that touches people and makes them feel something."

There are times when Lennox feels that her voice , whether in song or speech, creates little effect.

"But i continue to draw strength and inspiration from the courageous people i've met who live with HIV."

"It seems Lennox will continue singing not so much for fans as for the whole world."

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20170223 【 Annie Lennox: A lasting voice 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: