MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20170209 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20170209 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】 Empty
發表主題: 20170209 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】   20170209 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】 Empty周四 2月 09, 2017 1:10 pm

The Jaisalmer Desert Festival

One of the festival's most popular events is the Mr.Desert competition, where judges assess contestants' moustaches, which are seen as a sign of honour.

Visitors to the festival are allowed to take pictures with winners and sometimes even judge the contest.

Another traditional sign of honor is the turban, so the festival also includes turban-tying demonstrations, which present turban-tying as an art as it can be done several ways.

Of course, no festival is complete without food and shopping, and the Jaisalmer Desert Festival has plenty of both.

Local dishes are available for hungry guests to enjoy.

Craftsmen from around the region bring their wares, including everything from skirts to rugs to camel ornaments.

If all the activity in the festival becomes too much for people, they can go and explore the ancient walled city of Jaisalmer.

Dating back to the 12th century, the city is dotted with old sandstone buildings, some of which are covered with intricate carvings.

The desert around Jaisalmer blossoms with a flourishing culture including music, art and even dancing camels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intricate
The intricate details of the wedding gown caught my eye.
Many tourists were confused by the city's intricate subway system.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20170209 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: