MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20170208 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20170208 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】 Empty
發表主題: 20170208 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】   20170208 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】 Empty周三 2月 08, 2017 1:49 pm

The laisalmer Desert Festival
India's Golden Gity celebrates its culture with costumes,crafts and camels

Every year jaisalmer, India, comes alive with a dizzying array of music, dances, crafts and competition of all kind.

Singers, dancers and specially decorated camels participate in the Jaisalmer Desert Festival, which honors the regional culture of Rajasthan.

The festival begins with a procession as members of every local family enter Jaisalmer's main stadium wearing colourful traditional costumes.

From then on, the area in and around Jaisalmer bursts with sights, sounds and flavors.

Almost any time during the festival, you can hear Rajasthani folk music, and if you follow the sound , you may come across traditional dancing as well.

Two of these dances, the Gair and Fire dances, are among the festival's most popular events.

The festival offers musicians great prestige and an oppoutunity to introduce their music to an international audience.

But not all the performers at the festival are human.

Camels covered in ornaments , including necklaces called gorbands,  compete in a contest for the best-dressed camel.

The animals participate in races, camel polo and even a camel dance.

And if you want to meet some of them up close and personal ,you can take a camel ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------
array
The restaurant serves a splendid array of fresh seafood.
We were amazed by the vast array of stores in the mega-sized shopping mall.

procession

A long line of many fancy cars formed the wedding procession.
Our customer service department has dealt with a procession of complaints all day today.

ornament

This glass Christmas tree ornament was bought in Venice.
The ornaments display in the garden are mostly handmade.
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20170208 【 The Iaisalmer Desert Festival 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: