MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20161117 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20161117 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】 Empty
發表主題: 20161117 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】   20161117 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】 Empty周四 11月 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Cruising on the Disney Dream

We didn't let the on-board activities keep us away from the islands, though.

Our cruise had two ports of call - Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, and Castaway Cay, Disney's private island.

Nassau is home to fantastic shopping and soft sand beaches as well as the Atlantis Resort, complete with aquariums, dolphin encounters and a water park.

When we booked our cruise , we also signed up for several Port Adventures, which comprise off-ship activities.

But just because they are called "port" adventures didn't mean we stayed in port.

A few of the adventures my family enjoyed were deep-sea fishing,snorkelling and parasailing.

Perhaps my favorite day was at Castaway Cay.

I loved relaxing on the beach, swimming in the warm tropical water, playing games and eating delicious food.

There was even a beach designated as adults only for us to enjoy.

Castaway Cay was also where my whole family snorkelled around a small reef and was able to fully appreciate the different hues of the ocean water.

My time cruising on the Disney Dream certainly felt like a dream come true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The artist loves to use bright hues in his paintings.
The designer's new collection is full of candy hues.
The customer wants her hair to have a warmer hue for winter.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20161117 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: