MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20160809 【 A Few Olympians 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20160809 【 A Few Olympians 】 Empty
發表主題: 20160809 【 A Few Olympians 】   20160809 【 A Few Olympians 】 Empty周一 8月 08, 2016 11:55 pm

A Few Good Olympians

Serena Williams

Rated as the top female tennis player, her name is one you're liable to recognize.

Williams has so many Grand Slam titles - winning all four in a row but not in the same year
- that she has her own slam: "the Serena Slam."

She's had to swing through many obstacles, including defeat, health problems and controversy,to accomplish this.

But these setbacks have made her all the more hungry for gold at her fifth Olympic Games.

She'll be defending there singles title as well as her doubles title with her sister Venus for their third games.

Robert Scheidt

Rio 2016will be a special year for this Brazilian sailor for more reasons than one.

At 43,he's the oldest competing Brazilian athlete, and he's gone on record saying that this will likely be his last Olympic outing.

It will also be his sixth after five previous medal-winning turns, starting in Atlant 1996.

Best of all , however , is that Scheidt has the the privilege of enjoying his final Olympics in his home country , an opportunity he described as "magic."

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20160809 【 A Few Olympians 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: