MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20160622 【 surf's up】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20160622  【 surf's up】 Empty
發表主題: 20160622 【 surf's up】   20160622  【 surf's up】 Empty周三 6月 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Surfers Healing

What if riding the waves meant changing the world

Surf's up

Young Israel "lzzy" heard these words regularly as he grew up in a family whose life revolved around surfing.

A one-of-a-kind childhood

Izzy's father ,Dorian, was a Stanford University graduate and a physician.

In the late '50s, he gave up his successful career to take his wife and growing family across the U.S., traveling from beach to beach.

According to
lzzy, "My dad...wanted his nine children to have the wisdom that comes from life experience.

So instead of living in a house, we lived in a small camper , traveling in search of our next wave.

"Doc" Paskowitz taught all of his kids to surf, and the family soon became known as " the First Family of Surfing."

Out of this background , Izzy developed amazing proficiency on a surfboard, and in his early teens decided to try professional surfing.

From the start, success came easily as Izzy won major championships and earned top endorsements from sponsors like Nike.

In 1987 Izzy married Dan, the love of his life.

In the following years, she gave birth to a daughter and then a son, Isaiah.

Life was perfect.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20160622 【 surf's up】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: