MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20231024 最高級 Superlatives (57)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20231024 最高級 Superlatives  (57) Empty
發表主題: 20231024 最高級 Superlatives (57)   20231024 最高級 Superlatives  (57) Empty周二 10月 24, 2023 1:45 am

最高級
Superlatives
There are some rules to form superlative adjectives. For adjectives with one syllable, we often add "-est" to the adjectives. When the adjective ends in "-e," we add "-st." If the adjective ends in "consonant + y," we omit the "y" and add "-iest." If the adjective ends in "consonant + vowel + consonant," we double the last consonant, then add "-est." For adjectives with more than two syllables, we add "most" before the adjectives to make superlatives. Some superlatives have irregular forms, such as worst (bad), best (good), most (many/much). Note that when we use a superlative adjective, we usually add "the" at the beginning.

要如何產生形容詞的最高級呢?有以下幾個原則同學可以參考喔:

通常只在形容詞的原級後加上 est 即可,但如果原形容詞字尾即是 e 時,則只加 st;

字尾是「子音 + y」時,則須先去掉 y 後,再加 iest。

若字尾的三個字母和音標均是子音 + 母音 + 子音時,則須重復字尾,再加 est。

再來,如果是超過三個音節(含)的形容詞,則在前面加 most。

有些是不規則變化,像是:worst (bad), best (good), most (many/much)。最重要的是要記得在形容詞最高級前面加上 the 喔。

例句
It is the most hilarious, it may be the funniest, coolest thing.

這是最好笑的,可能是最搞笑、最酷的事情了。

The largest one is the cheapest.

最大的是最便宜的。

It was the bravest decision for her to quit her job and start her own business.

辭職自己創業是她最大膽的決定。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20231024 最高級 Superlatives (57)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: