MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20231024 情態助動詞:could、would (59)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20231024 情態助動詞:could、would  (59) Empty
發表主題: 20231024 情態助動詞:could、would (59)   20231024 情態助動詞:could、would  (59) Empty周二 10月 24, 2023 1:34 am

情態助動詞:could、would
Modal Verbs - Could, Would
We can use modal verbs "could" and "would" to talk about possible events or situations.

In this video, the interviewer asked how the processing of chocolate changes the flavor, and the interviewee replied, "Very much in the same way it would initially affect a coffee bean."

Here, the modal verb "would" is used to refer to a situation that the speaker can imagine happening. When the interviewer asked if darker chocolate provides more health benefits, the interviewee said, "That percentage could be a lot of cocoa butter." In this sentence, the modal verb "could" is used to express possibility. That is, there’s a possibility that the high percentage of chocolate comes from cocoa butter, but it’s not always the case.

我們可以用情態助動詞 could 和 would 來敘述可能發生的事件或情況。

影片中訪問者問巧克力加工過程中如何改變風味,受訪者回答 Very much in the same way it would initially affect a coffee bean. 這裡助動詞 would 用來指一個講者可以想像其發生的情況。
訪問者問黑一點的巧克力是不是對身體有更多益處,受訪者回答 That percentage could be a lot of cocoa butter. 這裡種動詞 could 用來表示可能性,也就是說黑巧克力那個數字很大的百分比可能是從很多可可脂來的,但不是每次都這樣。

例句
Lower your voice. My family could be asleep now.

小聲點,我的家人可能已經睡了。

I think I would look good in my sister's dress.

我想我穿姐姐的洋裝會很好看。

The teacher could arrive at any minute.

老師可能馬上就到了。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20231024 情態助動詞:could、would (59)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: