MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20231018 被動語態 The Passive Voice (61)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20231018 被動語態 The Passive Voice (61) Empty
發表主題: 20231018 被動語態 The Passive Voice (61)   20231018 被動語態 The Passive Voice (61) Empty周三 10月 18, 2023 3:39 am

被動語態
The Passive Voice
In this lesson, we'll talk about sentences in passive voice. The structure is simple: be + past participle. The passive voice is used to emphasize the people or the things that are acted upon by some other performer of the verb, rather than emphasizing the performer as we do in active voice. This is shown in the example sentence, "We're going to show you how sleep is tied to your physical and mental health." Here, "is tied" is formed by the "be" verb and the past participle "tied" and is in passive voice.

本課要來介紹由被動語態構成的句子。
被動語態的結構並不複雜: 主詞(V) + Be動詞 + 過去分詞。
要注意被動語態是用來表示對「承受」某動作的人或物的關注,而不是關注「執行」某動作的人或物。

例如本課例句:So today, we're going to show you how sleep is tied to your physical and mental health.. 由 Be動詞 加上 tie的過去分詞「tied」所形成被動語態。

例句
John's big dream is that he wants to be discovered by a big time music producer.

John的夢想是他想被有名氣的音樂製作人發崛。

You're not allowed to leave the country by law.

因法律規定,你無法出境。

This medicine is best taken after meals.

這藥最好是飯後服用。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20231018 被動語態 The Passive Voice (61)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: