MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20231018 現在完成進行式 The Present Perfect Continuous(63)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20231018 現在完成進行式 The Present Perfect Continuous(63) Empty
發表主題: 20231018 現在完成進行式 The Present Perfect Continuous(63)   20231018 現在完成進行式 The Present Perfect Continuous(63) Empty周三 10月 18, 2023 3:22 am

現在完成進行式
The Present Perfect Continuous
The present perfect continuous is formed using has/have + been + present participle. The present perfect continuous is used to talk about action started in the past and has continued up to the present moment. Take this lesson's sentence as an example: "Since the beginning, back when the homepage looked like this, Google has been continuously mapping the web — hundreds of billions of pages — to create something called an index." This means Google started mapping the web a long time ago and has continued up to the present.

有首英文歌叫作 Counting Stars,第一句歌詞是:Lately I been, I been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be。這句就是標準的「現在完成進行式」啦。這個時態是由have/has been+現在分詞構成,強調動作從過去開始並持續到說話當下

現在完成式不同的是,現在完成式所指的動作通常在「現在之前就已經結束」了。

例句
I've been losing sleep since three days ago.

我從三天前到現在都失眠。

Lovely to meet you! I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

幸會!我已經等待這一刻等很久了。

Karen has been telling me the same story over the past week.

過去這週以來 Karen 一直在跟我說一樣的故事。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20231018 現在完成進行式 The Present Perfect Continuous(63)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: