MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20230926 程度副詞 Adverbs of Degree (71)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20230926 程度副詞 Adverbs of Degree (71) Empty
發表主題: 20230926 程度副詞 Adverbs of Degree (71)   20230926 程度副詞 Adverbs of Degree (71) Empty周二 9月 26, 2023 2:27 am

程度副詞
Adverbs of Degree
Adverbs of degree can modify adjectives, adverbs, and verbs and tell us the extent to which something happens. Adverbs of degree are usually placed before the adjective or adverb they modify. Yet, the adverb "enough," meaning "to the necessary degree," goes after adjectives and adverbs. "Enough" can be used in both affirmative and negative sentences. In this lesson, "absolutely" and "heavily" are also adverbs of degree. "Absolutely" is often used to modify adjectives or verbs that are seldom modified by "very," such as "impossible," "massive," "delighted," "wonderful," and so on. For example, "It's absolutely impossible to work with all this noise." "Heavily" means "to a great degree" and has the same meaning as "very much," "a lot," and so on. For example, "The compound is heavily guarded."

程度副詞透露動詞、形容詞或另一個副詞的強度或程度;通常放在其修飾的字詞前,但有「某程度必要性」之意的副詞 enough, 會放在其修飾的形容詞或副詞後,而不是像其他副詞一樣放在前面。
enough 可以用在肯定句和否定句。

本部影片中的 absolutely 與 heavily 也是程度副詞的一種。
Absolutely 用在通常不和 very 連用的形容詞前或表示強烈感情的動詞前,以加強語氣,中文是「確實地;絕對地;極其」之意。

而這些不跟 very 連用的形容詞通常都具有「極端、」的意義,例如 impossible、massive、delighted、wonderful 等,例句:It's absolutely impossible to work with all this noise.「噪音這麼大,根本沒法工作」。
再來我們看 heavily 一字,英文釋義為 to a great degree「在很大程度上;大量地」之意,可以等同於 very much、a lot 等,例句:The compound is heavily guarded.「大院子裡戒備森嚴」。

讓我們再看看其他的程度副詞例句吧。

例句
Looking after the kids is extremely tiring.

照顧小孩真的是累到炸。

I'm terribly (very) pleased to hear that you've got a job.

聽說你找到了工作,我高興壞了。

Tobacco is highly addictive.

香菸會讓人高度成癮。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20230926 程度副詞 Adverbs of Degree (71)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: