MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20230915 副詞與形容詞 Adverb and Adjective(76)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20230915 副詞與形容詞 Adverb and Adjective(76) Empty
發表主題: 20230915 副詞與形容詞 Adverb and Adjective(76)   20230915 副詞與形容詞 Adverb and Adjective(76) Empty周五 9月 15, 2023 1:29 am

副詞與形容詞
Adverb and Adjective

Adverbs and adjectives are both modifiers. An adjective modifies a noun or pronoun, and an adverb modifies a verb, adjective, or another adverb. These modifiers are optional, and a sentence is still grammatically correct without them, but they can make the expression more complete, as shown in the example sentence "People with synesthesia are usually much better at memorizing things." Here, "usually" is an adverb of frequency, and it means "in the way that most often happens".

副詞與形容詞都是修飾語,形容詞是用來修飾「名詞」或「代名詞」;而副詞則是用來修飾「動詞」、「形容詞」或其他「副詞」。這些修飾語可有可無, 拿掉修飾語並不影響句子結構的正確性;然而少了修飾語,卻會削弱語文表達的能力。
例如本課例句:People with synesthesia are usually much better at memorizing things. 這裡的「usually」是頻率副詞,用來表示「通常」的意思。

例句
Anita placed the vase carefully on the shelf.

Anita 小心翼翼地將花瓶放在架子上。

She sometimes helps us.

她有時候會幫我們。

This is a very crucial decision, so think about it for a while.

這是很重要的決定,所以考慮一下。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20230915 副詞與形容詞 Adverb and Adjective(76)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: