MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20230901 連綴動詞 Seem/Appear Linking Verbs (92)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20230901 連綴動詞 Seem/Appear Linking Verbs (92) Empty
發表主題: 20230901 連綴動詞 Seem/Appear Linking Verbs (92)   20230901 連綴動詞 Seem/Appear Linking Verbs (92) Empty周五 9月 01, 2023 7:39 am

連綴動詞 Seem/Appear
Linking Verbs - Seem/Appear
A linking verb, such as "seem" and "appear," connects the subject with a word that gives information about the subject.

(1) A linking verb can be followed by an adjective, a noun, or a noun phrase to describe the subject. In this case, the word, phrase, or clause that follows the linking verb is called the subject complement. For example, "He seems angry."

(2) A linking verb can be followed by a to-infinitive, such as "It appears to rain all the time here."

(3) We can use linking verbs with the dummy subject "it." The sentence structure is: "It + seem/appear + that clause," such as "It appears (that) I was wrong." Note that "seem/appear" is seldom followed by adverbs.

(4) We can also use linking verbs with the dummy subject "there." The sentence structure is: "There + seem/appear + to-infinitive."

seem 與 appear 在英文中叫作連綴動詞。

第一,它們後方可以銜接形容詞 (或名詞、名詞片語) 來作為「主詞的補語」,直接修飾主詞,例如:He seems angry.

第二,它們後方可以接上 to 不定詞,例如:It appears to rain all the time here.

第三,可以虛主詞 It 加上 seem/appear 再銜接一個 that 名詞子句作為補語,例如:It appears (that) I was wrong. 須格外注意的是,seem/appear 後方通常是不會接副詞的

第四,可以虛主詞 There 加上 seem/appear 再銜接一個 to 不定詞作為補語。讓我們再來看看以下的例句吧!

例句
Things aren't always what they appear to be.

事情並不總像表面看上去的那樣。 (上述第二種)

There appears to be some mistake.

好像出了甚麼錯誤。 (上述第四種)

He's 16, but he often seems (to be) younger.

他16歲了,但往往看起來小一點。 (上述第一、二種)
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20230901 連綴動詞 Seem/Appear Linking Verbs (92)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: