MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20230831 動名詞Gerunds (94)

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20230831 動名詞Gerunds (94) Empty
發表主題: 20230831 動名詞Gerunds (94)   20230831 動名詞Gerunds (94) Empty周四 8月 31, 2023 2:38 am

動名詞
Gerunds
A gerund is a verb has -ing that changes from a verb to a noun. Usually plays the part of a noun in a sentence. It can be used as a noun and also as a subject, object, or auxiliary use. In this lesson, we've seen the sentence "These are their 'I love working here' supplies." Here, "loving" is an object of the sentence "I love working here." In addition, when we want to follow a preposition by a verb, we use the "-ing" form which is a gerund, such as, good at singing, interested in acting, happy about winning. It also works the same at some phrases that end with a preposition. For example, "In spite of missing the train, we arrived on time." Gerunds also follow many phrasal verbs as give up smoking, look forward to hearing, used to playing.

動名詞,顧名思義,就是由動詞加上字尾 -ing 所延伸而來的「名詞」,在句子中扮演名詞的角色。既然是名詞,就可以當作主詞、受詞或是補語使用。例如本課例句:These are their "I love working here" supplies. 句子中的 working 就是 I love working here 這個句子的受詞。

除此之外,當動詞接在介系詞後,就必須用動名詞,例如 good at singing, interested in acting, happy about winning 等。對於某些以介系詞結尾的片語也是如此,例如:In spite of missing the train, we arrived on time. (即使錯過了火車,我們還是準時抵達了。)很多片語動詞後也會使用動名詞,例如:give up smoking、look forward to hearing、used to playing 等等。

例句
The man successfully quit drinking after many years of treatments.

經過多年的治療,男子成功戒酒。

Talking on the phone is not allowed during the lecture.

上課期間不能講電話。

You should practice speaking English more often if you want to improve your English speaking skill.

如果你想要提升你的英文口說技巧,你得多練習說英文。
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20230831 動名詞Gerunds (94)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: ENGLISH :: FF ENGLISH :: voicetube grammer-
前往: