MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20180125【 A Trip to the Land Down Under 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20180125【 A Trip to the Land Down Under 】 Empty
發表主題: 20180125【 A Trip to the Land Down Under 】   20180125【 A Trip to the Land Down Under 】 Empty周三 1月 31, 2018 2:29 pm

A Trip to the Land Down Under

We both felt that no trip to the Gold Coast would be complete without a visit to the Australia Zoo.

Steve took over the management in 1991.

Even though he was killed in 2006, his family has expanded the place to house over 1200 animals,many exclusive to Australia.

With Steve famous "Crocodile Hunter" show , it is no surprise that there are crocodiles and more crocodiles to be seen.

In fact, we took in a show at The Crocoseum that featured jaw-snapping saltwater crocs and other reptiles.

We also covered a lot of the 100-acre park and saw roos and their joeys as well as wallabies,red pandas and much more.

It was not only an enjoyable but also an educational adventure that should not be missed.

With so many places to visit, we rented a car- a challenge if you usually drive on the right side of the road.

I will just sum up that experience by saying that i turned on the windshield wipers every time i signaled to make a turn

blinker /

---------------------------------------------------------
exclusive
These homemade cheese is exclusive to this store.
The exclusive about the scandal made the newspaper a household name.

crocodile
alligator

wallaby
roo = kangaroo
joey

windshield
My car's windshield was covered with frost this morning.

windshield wiper
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20180125【 A Trip to the Land Down Under 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: