MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20161116 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20161116 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】 Empty
發表主題: 20161116 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】   20161116 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】 Empty周三 11月 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Cruising on the Disney Dream
Exploring the Bahamas Disney-style

My dad had spent months mapping out our Bahamas family vacation aboard the Disney Dream, and finally,here we were - taking pictures with Captain Mickey!

From the minute we set foot on the ship, we felt like honoured guests ready for a magical adventure.

The ship was packed with activities for all ages.

Schedule were delivered to our staterooms each evening to make sure we were knowledgeable regarding all of the options awaiting us the following day.

It was difficult to plan what to do because there wasn't enough time for everything.

There were recently released Disney movies to watch, live music to enjoy,games to play,photos with Disney characters to take and more.

Each evening we made sure to be in attendance for the musical in the Walt Disney Theater showcasing Disney characters.

Of course, the Dream wouldn't be a Disney experience without an amusement park-style ride on board.

The ship's upper deck was outfitted with a clear waterslide called the Aquaduck.

The thrilling ride took us on a breathtaking course all over the ship an even out over the ocean!

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20161116 【 Cruising on the Disney Dream 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: