MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20160929 【 Bambike 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20160929 【 Bambike 】 Empty
發表主題: 20160929 【 Bambike 】   20160929 【 Bambike 】 Empty周四 9月 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Bambik

BamBenefits

Creating jobs for Victoria's citizens isn't the only way that this company helps its community.

Ten percent of its profits go back to the local community.

Additionally, in order to help promote education, Bambike has started feeding programs for students and sponsors a local teacher.

School supplies and scholarship programs as well as a bamboo playground are other benefits.

The company is also careful to plant more bamboo than it harvests to ensure that production and progress continue.

In the future, improvements are also planned for Victoria's water and sanitation.

BamBusiness is booming

Though it's still a small venture, Bambike has reached a degree of fame and success.

The bicycles are shipped worldwide and have become known for quality and eco-friendly materials.

Filipino President Benigno Aquino 3 has even gifted them to world leaders, including Barack Obama.

TripAdvisor has also ranked Bambike's Manila bike tour as one of the top activities to experience in the city.

A bamboo revolution has started in the Philippines, and it's peddling at lightning speed.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20160929 【 Bambike 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: