MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20160726 【 Kayaking 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20160726 【 Kayaking 】 Empty
發表主題: 20160726 【 Kayaking 】   20160726 【 Kayaking 】 Empty周二 7月 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Kayaking

Oru kayak

The nuisance of kayaking is transportation - a boat several meters in length is not exactly easy to carry around.

Forced to leave his kayak behind when moving to a smaller apartment, one man was inspired when he learn of advancements in origami.

He created the folding Oru Kayak, which solves the size problem by decreasing the boat's bulk, allowing it to easily fit a car trunk.

A kayak a day

Water sports such as kayaking offer sightseeing opportunities as well as being a great way to work out certain parts of the body.

Padding is great for strengthening the upper body and also requires constant twisting of the torso, giving the core some great exercise.

An added bonus is the fact that these motions are all low-impact, which means they are gentler on the body's joints and tissues than running.

Kayaking doesn't just improve the health of the body, though - it also has been shown to relieve stress as well.

With so many benefits, it's a wonder that more people don't head to the closest water to rent a kayak.

回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20160726 【 Kayaking 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: