MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁日曆常見問題搜尋會員列表會員群組會員註冊登入

分享 | 

20160422 【 Shakespeare 】

向下 
發表人內容
roy1107
Admin

文章數 : 1283
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

發表主題: 20160422 【 Shakespeare 】   周六 4月 23, 2016 1:18 am

Shakespeare:
400 years since the death of a genius

Events celebrating Shakespeare

Organizations in Britain have planned numerous events to commemorate Shakespeare.

In Stratford-upon-Avon, the tourism organization Shakespeare's England has teamed up with the Royal Shakespeare Company.

Their packed day of free events, including performances of Shakespeare's plays, ends with a dazzling fireworks display.

The school where Shakespeare was educated has been openedthis year to the public for the first time.

And the BBC is broadcasting a live show from Stratford-upon-Avon, celebrating Shakespeare's widespread influence on the world.

Doctor Who star and sincere Shakespeare fan, David Tennant is hosting the event.

In England's capital, the London Shakespeare Centre and King's College London are holding a series of public performances , exhibitions and activities.

Shakespeare's work will be presented to contemporary audiences in many forms.

It isn't just England honouring the anniversary of the death of this extraordinary writer.

In Washington,D.C., the Folger Shakespeare Library is displaying a suite of exhibitions.

The Folger houses the world's largest collection of documents relating to William Shakespeare.

回頂端 向下
檢視會員個人資料 http://roy1107.666forum.com

20160422 【 Shakespeare 】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: