MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY LIFE

recording everything happen to me in live, or knowledge, event, food, travel, music, moive, sport, etc.

首頁首頁  Latest imagesLatest images  搜尋搜尋  會員註冊會員註冊  登入登入  

20160118 【Synesthesia】

向下 
發表人內容
roy
Admin

文章數 : 1823
注冊日期 : 2012-12-02

20160118 【Synesthesia】 Empty
發表主題: 20160118 【Synesthesia】   20160118 【Synesthesia】 Empty周一 1月 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Synesthesia
One brain condition you just might want to try.

What color is it today? What shape is that smell? What does that pain sound like?

These questions might seem like nonsense, but four people in 100 might think they make perfect sense.

Mix-and-match senses m

That four percent have synesthesiam, and they naturally experience certain sense together.

One form of this is pairing numbers or letters with a fixed color-a blue''1''or a red ''D.''

Other synesthetes , people with synesthesia may think the word ''storm''tastes salty.

Yet other with ''mirror-touch synesthesia'' see someone slapped on the cheek and also feel the slap themselves.

We're all wired differently

Synesthesia is not completely understood though it is in our genes.

The white matter of syntesthetes is organised differently from that of people without synesthesia, which may account for the differences in perception.

However, some scientists think that all people may have been born with synesthesia only to lose it early on.

Research , however, show that coloured refrigerator magnets may have trained syntesthetes to match colors and letters at a young age.
回頂端 向下
https://roy1107.666forum.com

20160118 【Synesthesia】
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
MY LIFE :: air English course (三)-
前往: